Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BEST. E-MAIL. EVER!

Andrew Bolt, an Aussie, is one of the reporters who broke the Climategate scandal several weeks ago. Here is his e-mail to his prime minister, Kevin Rudd, who still thinks we need to act quickly to save the planet:

Dear Mr Rudd,

I am an Australian who respects reason and evidence, and who wants this nation to prosper - and not squander its wealth.

On Friday I heard you say there is now a group of ”opponents of climate change action ... active in every country” that is “powerful enough to threaten a deal on global climate change both in Copenhagen and beyond”.

I would like to join this group. Can you please tell me where I can enroll?

Signed....

2 comments:

Marjie said...

And I believe Mr. Bolt would find some ladies here in the states who will join, too...

The Queen said...

That is hilarious.